COOKING TIME :
- 8 rounds Pancetta, Italian style bacon Fantino&Mondello
- 4 brioche loaves, halved
- 4 tomato slices
- Rinsed and drained lettuce leaves
- 4 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp of plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp of store-bought basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F) and place the oven rack in the centre.
- Place the bacon rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until golden. Set on paper towel to cool for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the pesto mayo ingredients and set aside.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading the pesto mayo on the halved brioche loaves and layering with lettuce, tomato and bacon.
Add sliced avocado for a creamier, more decadent sandwich.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS