- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fig jam
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) butter, softened
- 2 Kaiser buns (plain or with poppy seeds), sliced horizontally
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh goat cheese, drained
- 2 fresh figs, sliced (see note)
- 8 slices Fantino & Mondello Black pepper Capicollo
- 250 ml (1 cup) arugula
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine and stir the mustard and fig jam. Set aside.
- Spread the insides of the Kaiser buns with butter and fig. Top the bun bases with the goat cheese, fig slices and capicollo.
- In another bowl, toss the arugula with the lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper, and mix. Top the sandwiches with arugula and close them. Serve immediately.
If fresh figs are unavailable, pear slices can be used instead.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS