COOKING TIME :
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (175 g) Fantino and Mondello Diced Prosciutto cotto
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes (or more, to taste)
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into ¾-inch wedges
- 4 cups cut pasta of your choice (cavatelli, farfalle or gemelli)
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup cooking water
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, to taste (optional)
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the diced Prosciutto for 2 to 4 minutes or until it starts to turn golden. Add the green onions, pepper flakes and asparagus and continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Two minutes before cooking ends, add the green peas and continue cooking. Drain well while setting aside 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta, peas, ¼ cup of the cooking water (more if needed). Stir well and continue stirring while cooking until the mixture has a creamy texture. Add more cooking water if needed.
- Remove from heat, add the lemon zest and stir well. Garnish with ricotta, parmesan, and a drizzle of olive oil (to taste). Serve immediately.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS