Do you like to surprise your guests? Here’s a sweet and savoury treat to serve them as an appetizer or dessert!
In the culinary world, combining meat with dark chocolate is nothing new—the two tastes go very well together. In some regions of Italy, for example, traditional recipes highlight this combination. So why not try dipping our thin sliced Original Salametti in a premium 70% cocoa dark chocolate? It’s a truly remarkable taste experience!
- Thin sliced Fantino & Mondello Original Salametti
- 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- Assorted Nuts
- Dried fruits
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip one-third to one-half of each slice of Salametti into the chocolate.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let cool uncovered in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until the chocolate is firmly set.
- Place the slices on a serving tray, along with nuts and dried fruit.
- Serve immediately.
You can prepare the chocolate-dipped slices an hour or two ahead of time and then refrigerate them in an airtight container once cooled.